Or maybe I should say 25 things you DON'T want or really need to know about me. That might be more like it. One thing most people DO know about me is that I'm a huge smart ass. But the thing you might not know is, I often hide behind the sarcasm. But here's the thing, when we share a little bit about ourselves, we see that we are not so different from one another. We bond. And where we are different, it's an opportunity for exploration, for growth, for understanding, for grace. So here goes, 25 things you might not know about me. And what about YOU??? Do you have a blog? Link up to with us at The Little Way. And and also be sure to check out these links below to know a few things about these Jesus lovin', Holy Yoga-crazed sisters! They are SURE to make you laugh, cry, and think.
1. I was born in Texas
2. I am a recovering children's ministry director.
3. I love high heals.
4. I have struggled with anxiety and depression since I was 21.
5. I became a believer because someone invited my stepson to Vacation Bible School.
Never pass up the chance to invite the most unlikely character (like me) to church.
6. I love garage sales. Most of the contents of my house once belonged to someone else.
7. I'm sad my kids are growing up.
8. As a young girl I dreamed of being a professional dancer.
9. As an old girl I dream about being a professional signer. But I can't sing. It never stops me.
10. At my church I serve on the audio visual team. It's the closet I'll ever get to the worship team.
11. I'm finally comfortable enough in my own skin to say no. And be okay with it.
12. I love white wine. That might be an understatement.
13. I don't like washing my hair. It's actually not the washing part, it's the styling part.
14. I would rather do my own mani pedi then spend the money to get one done.
15. I daydream a lot.
16. I love to start projects. Finishing them is a different story.
17. I like president Obama. No haters please.
18. I went to 10 schools from kindergarten through 12 grade.
19. I struggle not with my faith, but with "Christianity". I choose to follow Jesus. Not rules.
20. Maybe obvious from the above comment, but I don't like rules. I've got a rebellious streak.
21. I love Botox.Yep. Said it.
22. I got my first tattoo this summer. I'm 43.
23. Rain over sun any day (but that's probably because I live in California).
24. I really hate bow pose.
25. I've never been to NYC.
Check out 25 things from these awesome sisters.